Parking located in the center of
Barcelona's Eixample District,
at 299 Còrsega Street,
between Rambla Catalunya and Balmes Street.
Connected with Avinguda Diagonal.
2 minutes away from Passeig de Gràcia.
Responsible for data processing: LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA, SL
Purpose of the treatment: Commercial and administrative management of the services or information requested.
Legitimation of the treatment: Consent of the interested party to manage the services or information requested.
Recipients: The data you provide will be incorporated into our database and will not be transferred to third parties, except for the images captured by our video surveillance cameras that may be transferred to the State Security Corps and Forces, at your request.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete your data, as well as other rights provided by current regulations.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of the data and owner of the website http://www.parkingofyde.com is Llavaneras Marítima, SL, a commercial company with address at Calle C / Córcega 299 4º2ª 08008-Barcelona CIF: B60686169, and registered in the Registry Mercantile of Barcelona.
2. TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA we treat the information that you provide us in order to manage the delivery of the information you request or provide you with offers of services of your interest in case you request them by including your data and email in the space provided in our form.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us will be kept as long as the professional or business relationship is maintained and you do not request us to delete it. In any case, they will be kept for a period of 5 years from the last contact.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is to respond to your request for information, purchase of the products requested, or the execution of contracted services.
4. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Your data will be incorporated into the database belonging to LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA, http://www.parkingofyde.com and will not be transferred to third parties unless legal obligation or requirement of the security forces and bodies of the State, in the case of the images captured by the cameras of videovigilancia.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we at LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA will stop processing the data, unless it is necessary for legitimate, imperious reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
For more information and to exercise your rights, please go to the section Exercise your Rights of this same web.
Exercise of rights on your personal data
If you wish to exercise the rights that data protection Regulations grant you, please send us an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org putting the right exercised in the matter and attaching a copy of your national identity document or passport.
The rights that can be exercised are:
- Access to data.
- Rectification of the data.
- Deletion of data.
- Data portability.
- Limitation of the treatment.
- Option to treatment.
- Not to be profiled.
If you want to know in detail the meaning of these rights please click onRead more +
1. Right of Access to data:
You have the right to be informed by the Manager if your personal data are being processed or not, and if the treatment is confirmed, you will be able to access it by providing the following information:
- The purposes of the treatment.
- The categories of data in question.
- The term or criteria of conservation.
2. Right to rectify the data:
You will have the right to have the Responsible rectify your data when they are inaccurate or incomplete through an additional rectifying statement.
3. Right of Deletion of data:
The interested party will have the right to have the Data Manager delete their data, when:
-The treatment is illicit.
- The interested party has withdrawn his consent.
- Not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or treated.
- The interested party has exercised the right of opposition and no other legitimate grounds for treatment prevail.
- The data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation of the Responsible.
The interested party will not have the right to the Responsible deleting their data when the treatment is necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- To fulfill a legal obligation of the Responsible.
- For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- For public interest based on current legislation for reasons of public health or for purposes of historical, statistical or scientific research.
4. Data Portability Right:
You have the right that the Responsible one transmits his data to another Person in charge of the treatment or to the interested one, by means of a structured format of habitual use and mechanical reading, when the treatment is carried out by automated means and is based on:
- The consent of the interested party for specific purposes.
- The execution of a contract or pre-contract with the interested party.
The right to data portability will not apply when:
- The transmission is technically impossible.
- Can negatively affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
- The treatment has a public interest mission based on current legislation.
5. Right of Limitation of treatment:
The interested party will have the right to object to the processing of their data made by the Responsible for reasons related to their particular situation, when the treatment is based on:
- Direct marketing.
- Elaboration of profiles.
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible party or third parties, provided that the interests or the rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail, especially if he is a child.
- Regional, statistical or scientific research, unless the treatment is necessary for reasons of public interest.
Even if the interested party opposes the processing of their data, the Responsible Party may continue to treat them as long as the Respondent's legitimate interest prevails over the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested party in a judicial proceeding that justifies it.
The Responsible Party must inform the interested party of the right to oppose the processing of their data in an explicit, clear and separate manner from any other information, at the time of the first communication.
6. Right not to be profiled:
The interested party shall have the right not to be the subject of a profile elaboration whose purpose is to adopt individual decisions based on an automated data processing and intended to evaluate, analyze or predict the following personal aspects:
- Professional performance.
- Economic situation.
- Preferences or personal interests.
- Location or movements of the person.
When profiling is based solely on an automated treatment:
- The interested party shall have the right to be informed if the decision that may be taken may produce legal effects that affect it significantly.
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain human intervention by the Responsible, to express their point of view and to challenge the decision, if the treatment has been authorized by:
- The explicit consent of the interested party.
- A contract between the Responsible and the interested party.
It will not apply to the right not to be the subject of profiling when the decision that may be taken as a result of it is authorized by:
- The explicit consent of the interested party.
- A contract between the Responsible and the interested party.
- A treatment based on current legislation.
We hereby inform you that when the user accesses our website, text files known as "cookies" are automatically and imperceptibly created. These files store the user preferences of the user when using our website, so that these preferences can be recreated in future visits, thereby providing a better user experience, whilst at the same time identifying and resolving possible problems, always for the purposes of improving our website.
Should you wish to ascertain more information on the cookies we use in our website, you can send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or device for the purposes of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information gathered using cookies may include the date and time of your visits to the website, the webpages viewed, the time spent on our website and the sites visited just before and after access.
2. Our website uses the following cookies:
These are cookies that are sent to your computer and exclusively managed by us for the better functioning of the Website. These cookies remain in your browser beyond your connection time, enabling us to recognise you as a return visitor to the website and adapt it to offer you contents that match your preferences. The cookies used are:
• _ga (2 years) Used to distinguish users.
• _gat (10 minutes) Used to limit the percentage of requests.
• _gid (session) Contains an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users
Third-party analytical cookies:
Third-party cookies are set up by a different domain to our website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse in those sites.
When you use our website, the third-party cookies listed below are downloaded onto your computer, in addition to the their expiry time (taken from the moment of creation or re-establishment), supplier and purpose.
Supplier: Google Ireland Limited
The cookies used are:
• 1P_JAR (7 days) Google uses this cookie to customize ads that may be of interest to you.
• APISID (2 years): A cookie for Doubleclick's operation, evaluates the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
• CONSENT (permanent): Cookie that manages the acceptance of Google's cookies
• HSID (2 Years) and SID (2 Years) - contain encrypted and digitally signed records of a user's most recent login time and Google Account ID. The combination of these two cookies allows blocking many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of the forms you fill in web pages.
• SAPISID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
• SSID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
• NID (6 months): To customize the ads displayed on your properties (eg, in the Google search engine). For example, we use these cookies to remember your most recent searches, your previous interactions with search results, or an advertiser's advertising and visits to an advertiser's website. That way, you can show custom ads on Google
• SIDCC (3 months) used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.
4. Disable and block cookies or withdraw my consent:
In any event, we inform you that, given that cookies are not required to use our website, you can block or disable them by activating the setup of your web browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Practically all browsers allow for the presence of cookies to be notified or rejected automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our website, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore your experience of our website less satisfying. For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit:
Conditions of use
These Conditions of Use of the Web establish the general conditions that regulate both access and navigation, as well as the use of the contents of this website.
The information contained in this web page refers to the services provided by LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA. This information is for informative purposes only and in no way constitutes a binding offer that obliges the user to contract the services. LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA reserves the right to modify the information contained herein when it deems convenient and without prior notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided.
At the same time reserves the right to modify the content of this document of use of the web. Therefore, the User must carefully read this document each time he / she intends to use the Website, as this and the conditions of use contained in this Website Use may be modified.
The provision of the service of this website has a limited duration at the time when the user is connected to the website or any of the services provided through it.
2. Conditions of the use of the web:
With simple access, navigation or use of the website, you have the status of user. The user accepts fully and without any reservation the conditions contained in this legal notice.
The user agrees to use the website together with its services and contents, in a lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user undertakes not to take actions that may cause damage to the website, rendering it unusable, overloading it or damaging it in any way, or preventing other users from freely accessing, using or enjoying the website.
3. Intellectual property and use of contents:
LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this web page and of all its contents (for a purely enunciative purpose: texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or has the corresponding license or authorization for its use. The access to navigation by and the use of this website by the user does not imply in any case waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of those.
It is prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, if not We have the express written authorization of LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA.
4.1. Links to other external web pages:
LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA declines all responsibility for any information present on the World Wide Web not prepared by LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA or not published under its name. The website may contain hypertext links to other pages of the World Wide Web that are completely independent of this web page. LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA will not respond or guarantee, in any way, the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided by any person or entity, physical or legal, with or without its own legal personality, through such hypertext links.
4.2. External links with destination to the web pages of the marine llavaneras:
If any other website, user or entity, wishes to establish a link with destination to http://www.parkingofyde.com , this link must be subject to the following conditions:
1. The link will go to the main page or any of its sections. The link, in any case, must be absolute and complete, taking the user with a single click to the URL of the main page or to the URL of any of its sections. The link should cover the entire screen of the portal of http://www.parkingofyde.com
2. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA, the website that establishes the link may reproduce in any way http://www.parkingofyde.com , including it as an integral part of its website, using frames, redirects or any other measure that supposes hiding the origin of the information.
3. The establishment of a link to http://www.parkingofyde.com is not authorized, from websites containing illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene content, in contravention of morality or public order.
The website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other websites and Internet portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with the Law of Information Services and Electronic Commerce and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, he / she can inform LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org , without this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA.
5. Exclusion of liability:
The responsibility in the use of this Website corresponds uniquely and exclusively to the User.
LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
1. The non-availability, maintenance and operation of the Website or its services or contents, since it requires supplies and services from third parties.
2. Errors and omissions in the published information as well as the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of the Users.
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. LLAVANERAS MARÍTIMA is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or of third parties during the use of the WEB site.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law and the General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union.
The present use of the website has been revised for the last time in May of 2018